Site work / foundation
To cover as many aspects as possible and make sure that preparing the land for building a house is a necessary event, let's start with possible problems. Here are the difficulties faced by owners of suburban areas who start construction in a hurry and thoughtlessly:
- Complicated construction work.
- Rise in the cost of services of transport companies and builders.
- Forced violations of construction technologies.
- Flooding of the construction site.
- Incorrect selection of the type and calculation of the bearing capacity of the foundation.
- Premature shrinkage or even destruction of the foundation.
- Protracted deadlines for the delivery of works.
- Damage to the hidden communications available on the territory.
- Lack of electrification power.
- Exorbitant fines for violation of laws, rules and regulations.
These are just the main problems that you may encounter if you skip the preparatory work. To avoid the listed troubles and other difficulties, before starting construction, it is necessary to carry out a whole range of relevant activities covered in this material.